It’s actually been over a year since I’ve written anything in this blog.
It’s not like there hasn’t been anything interesting to write about – on the contrary, lots of stuff’s happened.
- July 2011, I lost my job.
- November 2011, Thanksgiving.
- December 2011, Christmas.
- January 2012, New Years’.
- February 2012, My birthday, my boyfriend’s birthday. He turned 30, I turned 29.
- March 2012, I got a new job.
- April 2012, I had my 2012 Ford Focus for a year. We filmed the second Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences book trailer.
- May 2012, Balticon.
- June 2012, I was asked to join RavenCon’s staff as their Social Media person. My boyfriend’s sister-in-law had a super-girly baby shower.
- July 2012, We went on vacation to the Outer Banks.
This month, there’s another larger, more co-ed baby party for my boyfriend’s brother and sister-in-law. I’ve only gotten one of the four knitting projects completed that I wanted to give them, and I really have no excuse. I just haven’t been knitting. Knitting’s become a little more painful than I’d like it to be, particularly in my shoulders. I’ll just have to deal, if I want to finish anything else for the baby.
Maybe I can start writing more frequently. We’ll see.